ONE HOT MAMA

Friday, May 26, 2006

Peace of mind.

This week has just flown by for me. William was evaluated on Tuesday for his speech therapy sessions. He has been getting speech for a little over a year. He was FINALLY dismissed and is 100% on track. Boy is he! He talks NON STOP! SO cute tho.

I have been really thinking about my place in the world and what I am doing with myself now that the big 3 O is coming up in July. Ya know what? There's nothing more I rather do than be home with the kids and taking care of my family. I am so happy with my little life. My marriage is in a great place (we have the normal bumps but in general it is way more good than bad) My kids are healthy and happy and I feel such a inner peace within it's almost surreal. I am so happy to be turning thirty! I never thought I would be but I am very excited to start a new bigger and better decade of life. My twenties is when I did a lot of soul searching and wishing. I found out who I am and what I want to become. I feel like I now of a clear picture to strive for and where I am headed. I have been down some really bumpy roads and now I can see that they were all worth it because I am where I am today. I LOVE my life and family.

Sewing news--
Well I have gotten a few orders more for some of my clothes I make. I am just so excited about this. I have found I LOVE to design clothes for kids and I love to sew them out as well. I looked on EBAY to see what boutique clothing goes for there and OMG it runs high. Boutique is just a fancy name for home sewn designer stuff. So I am thinking I will keep at it and see if I can make a little money on the side with this. From the feedback I have gotten so far it looks like I have a good eye for style and between myself and my mom who has been a seamstress for my whole life I can do just about anything. SO this looks like it may just be the thing to do while my little ones are home with me. Wish me luck!

Posted by ONE HOT MAMA :: 12:43 AM :: 4 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------