ONE HOT MAMA

Monday, March 20, 2006

One more for William.



Here is another outfit for the lil man. I have some in the works for Angelina too. This has been so much fun. I am learning so much and getting the kids outfitted for summer along the way. Not a whole lot to report other than sewing news. Life has been rather easy going around here. Matt and I are still getting along rather well. My meds are working perfectly. I only got PMS for 2 days before my cycle hit this time. For me this was GREAT. I usually get it for over a week and it gets really bad. SO I am happy with 2 days over that for sure. HMMMM what else. Oh my mom was out here last week and she helped me on some sewing projects then we went to jo-ann's super store. (think HUGE jo-ann's) well I got a little fabric crazy and spent a bit much on that trip. This really ticked Matt off. But to my defense I rarely spend money on myself and he tends to always be spending on his baseball cards. Granted his is a a little here and little there ALL THE TIME. I just did mine all at once AND it will clothe our kids once I get done with it. SO anyway I have a nice little stash of fabrics for both kids just calling out o me to get sewing on. Good thing too Cuz out baby girl has decided she has to get tall outta no where. Well that's about it in my world.

Posted by ONE HOT MAMA :: 11:30 PM :: 6 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------