ONE HOT MAMA

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

My mommy's coming over.

Well my mom is on her way for a little visit. She is bringing some things to teach me to sew. I am gonna "attempt" to make Angelina some outfits for summer. Wish me luck. Although I am good at crafty stuff sewing wasn't a strong point for me. I am now wanting to learn so we shall see where it goes. My mom will be out here for a few days then go back to Ohio and get my dad and come back with him for another day. My dad and mom were supposed to come out over the weekend but my dad being the non-family guy he is choose to not come on account of the weather. Which by the way was not bad enough to cancel the trip. But I guess he is ready now to come see his grandkids. We shall see what happens there. But for now I will enjoy what I do have and that is my mom is on her way.

Matt is home for the next 2 weeks. The beginning of this lay off has not been going well. We have been up to our old ways and fighting over the DUMBEST SHIT EVER! I told him last night it was time to step it up again and work on breaking this cycle. I am up to the challenge let's hope he is too. That's the dumbest part of this stupid fighting. IF we BOTH work together we get along great and enjoy each other. So WHY don't we do it all the time? I have no clue but we are gonna get out of the habit and be good to each other again. Ok well that's about all I got to say for today.

Posted by ONE HOT MAMA :: 12:51 PM :: 1 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------