ONE HOT MAMA

Monday, January 30, 2006

SNASTY!

Ok so yesterday I had a REALLY nasty experience. You see my son is the stinky-est kid in the world. I mean his room smells long after we have gone and gotten him. We have air freshener in his room to defunk it on a daily basis. So anyway I went to get him after a nap and of course Mr. Stinky-pants had pooped. I do my usual damage control and got the wipes all ready had my bag for the toxic diaper I was armed with the air freshener. I had one ready to cover his rear to keep him from putting his hand in it. EEWWW. Then it happened. I slapped my hand right square in POOP! The wipe slipped and my hand went right flat against his poop cover booty. OH.MY.GOD!!!! GAG! SO NASTY!

Posted by ONE HOT MAMA :: 7:42 PM :: 2 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------