ONE HOT MAMA

Thursday, January 26, 2006

ONCE AGAIN MY MOUTH HAS GONE TOOO FAR!

Well to get the whole story go to my hubby's blog. But the real thing I am sad about is NOT what I said to his dad but what it has done to my husband. I have sat by and watched his dad treat him like shit for 6 years and I had enough. This is MY FAMILY and I will not allow him to screw with what is MINE. Ok so yes I know this is his son to. BUT my God how much does he have to take from the man?? I mean once a few years back I'd say Matt was ummmmm about 24-25 his dad told him "if you can't BEHAVE go sit in the CAR". I swear I HATE this man. HATE is such a strong term but yet it is exactly what I mean. I find it funny he spouts on about RESPECT and yet shows NONE to his son or his WIFE for that matter. I find it funny that he can call himself a loving father who does not wish pain on his son and then go on to tell him he is full of bull shit. He was talking out both side of his mouth the entire Email. Oh and UMMMMM we SOOOO are not going to his house to hear his "lecture". Isn't not gonna happen.... Am I so wrong to be happy he never wants to come to our house ever again? I mean the way I see it is.... He is only hurting himself by that. I have NEVER told either of them they were not welcome here. I would not do that to my kids or my husband. As a matter of fact they both are still welcome as far as I am concerned. But I will not stand by while he is disrespectful in our house or to my husband. SO if that's too much to ask they please stay home.

I find it funny how he finds the need to taunt his SON in the Email. I mean COME ON he supposed to his dad not this big ogre and say shit like "Everything you send to everyone, email, text message by phone, I get to read. They save it for me. I didn't ask them to or even want them to but unlike you, they all love me and feel for me and your mother because of the way you two have been acting." PLEASE what about the pain Matt has felt each and every time you come here and treat him, his mother and his autistic brother like shit? Who feels bad for them? Who stands up for them? Well ENOUGH! I can't stand by and watch this train wreck anymore. This is painful for me. I can't even imagine what it feels like to my husband. Oh and how exactly do they save phone calls for him to READ?

Posted by ONE HOT MAMA :: 12:26 PM :: 2 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------