ONE HOT MAMA

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

PROJECT FATTEN BABY!

Today was the kids 2 year check up. I am happy to say that we have very HEALTHY kids. The Dr. Was very happy with how well they have done. You see our kids were born 2 months early and came in at William 3 lbs 13oz 16.5 inches
Angelina 4lbs 4oz 18 inches. We have not had any problems with their lungs and all the commons effects of being born too soon have thankfully skipped over us. William has reflux and it was pretty severe as a baby all the way until 18 months. He still battles with it but is WAY better. Angelina has always seemed to be in perfect health. So anyway, as of today they are.....

William 21lbs 2oz
31 inches


Angelina 23lbs 14oz
34 inches


William is still not on the chart but is perfectly healthy and the Dr. Stressed this to me. She said I need to keep on doing what I am to make sure he gets a LOT of fat in his diet. But she said he is very healthy and strong and in no way suffering by being small. Angelina is 50% on height and 10% for weight so she is tall and skinny in the toddler world. All this time we thought she was a chunk and turns out that she is no where near that. She just looks like it against William.

So I am very pleased with my twinadoes. They got the finger prick for iron levels. Both of them came back perfect and then they got the dreaded MMR shot that I have been putting off since 12 months. I wanted to wait on that one because of Matt's brother being autistic and I wanted to be sure that IF either of ours showed signs of it that I would never wonder if it was the shot. They have said for a while now that this shot has been PROVEN NOT to cause autism. But as a mom I didn't want to chance it. SO they got that and the Dr. told me that she knows that neither of them are autistic. They are not showing any red flags at all.

Posted by ONE HOT MAMA :: 11:21 AM :: 2 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------