ONE HOT MAMA

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

YEAH MOMMY!!!!!

My mom was out here last week and then she went back home friday and came back sat with my dad. We had a very nice visit. While my mom was here she bought me a GREAT gift. She was teaching me to sew and finally this time it clicked. SO she decided to get me a nice sewing machine to get me going. I got a Husqvarna Scandinavia 300 it does both sewing and embroidery. It is AWESOME!!!! SO far I have made Angelina a outfit and a blanket. I have one started for WIlliam and some fabric for some shorts to do for him. I am just so excited about all of this. I will post pics of my projects real soon. OH and I made a huge pic for my wall of the kids. SO anyway that's what I have been up too.

Posted by ONE HOT MAMA :: 7:13 PM :: 2 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------