ONE HOT MAMA

Saturday, March 25, 2006

LOCKS OF LOVE!!!!!

Well I DID IT! I got 11 Inches cut off my hair for Locks of Love. This is my second time donating to them. I plan on growing out my hair one more time and donating again before leaving my hair at shoulder length. I love my new hair style. I got it cut to my shoulders and then short shaggy layers around the top. I also got a high light to brighten up my blonde. I am very pleased with how it turned out! I will post a pic of my new style and one of how long it was tomorrow.

Today is Matt and I's 6 year wedding anniversarey. We are not doing anything this weekend due to money. But next weekend we probally we go out to dinner with the kids to celabrate not killing each other for the last 6 years.

Posted by ONE HOT MAMA :: 5:11 PM :: 3 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------