ONE HOT MAMA

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

UPDATE MISTER!!!

Well I have heard that it's time for a update.

On the "baby thing" both Matt and I feel it would be better to wait until next year if we can. But the problem is my body is doing weird things right now that point to menopause. So I made a appt with the doctor to see where I am in all of this. If my baby maker is on it's last leg we will probally go for the new baby this year. If he thinks I can wait a year without hurting our chances of a new baby next year we probally will do that. As much as I want another baby I must admit the thought of it scares the poop out of me. I am scared that I will be too overwhelmed and not be able to handle all 3 kids. I know that I will find my way thru it and Matt is always around to help me out but the thought of it all is still scary. I went thru the same feelings with the twins and I am doing just fine with them so I am sure it will al work out.

The twins have a preschool tour tomorrow. We are talking about enrolling them for 2 days a week each day is only 3 hours. They need a little time away from mommy to see that they have to listen to others and they also need to be around other kids their age. I had them at my mom's last week and they were bullies when they were in contact with another two year old. I was amazed at how they ganged up on her. Little farts!

Sounds like Matt's mom may be moving out here to work at Matt's plant. I like the idea of her being close by to be a bigger part of the kids lives. I am not so excited about the fact that his dad will be joining her in a while. But we will get our boundaries set from the start and I know the kids will enjoy them being closer.

Posted by ONE HOT MAMA :: 11:59 PM :: 6 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------