ONE HOT MAMA

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

GONNA DO IT!!!!

Ok so I've decided. I'm gonna do it. I'm gonna get all cute and stuff. I had to make a deal with husband to get him on board. But it should be OK. (wink wink)

I'm at a loss with what to do with my little man. Here recently he has just been such a little stinker. He never listens unless I YELL at him. I hate having to yell all the time but it's the only thing that makes him " hop to". I guess what I should do is instant timeout every. single. time he ignores me. I hate doing that because I feel like I'm being t hard on him. But on the other hand I don't want him to end up a brat. It makes things worse that his twin sister is pretty easy going and usually goes with the flow. So I'm always on his case and very rarely on hers. Makes me feel like I favor her. But really she just doesn't do as much. UGH! Parenting it's always something.

Posted by ONE HOT MAMA :: 8:52 PM :: 3 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------